Friday, February 6, 2009

Where in the world?

Just got word that the bid list will be out on Monday. There are lots of guidelines, mostly having to do with timing-when we can leave this post, training, when needed at the next post, etc. I'm excited and a bit nervous to see what the choices are. This first round will have hundreds of listings which have to be scrutinized with aforementioned timing, pets, won't go theres, dreams...
We had dinner with some friends last night; they are praying that Zimbabwe (I can't even spell it) is on the list. M and I are praying for Rome or Madrid or Zurich...We are fairly certain this is one prayer that won't be answered
On a sad note, one of M's A100 classmates was killed in his home in Ethiopia. Notice I said killed, not died. They are investigating now, but the reports say there was "severe trauma that could not have been self-inflicted." We are heartsick.

3 comments:

stace said...

that is horrible!!

I am excited to see where the next adventure will take you!!

R L Greer said...

Is there an embassy in Baja Arizona (Tucson)?

Stephanie said...

Aunt Tina
Can you email me your address?
nvmorrisfamily@gmail.com
Thanks!