Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged

Staci tagged me, so I have to confess to 6 quirks. Here goes:
  1. I like to rub my feet together when I'm in bed.
  2. I hate the sound of fans--bathroom, kitchen, you name it. They drive me CRAZY. I'm not one for white noise either.
  3. I have all the shirts in my closet hanging in color order. I like M's clothes in similar order--dress shirts together, casual shirts together, suits in one spot, pants in another. NO mixing. Unfortunately, M doesn't share the same desire. Mishmash doesn't bother him.
  4. I like to eat white bread/roll dough, cookie dough, cake batter and dry cake mix--and I haven't gotten salmonella from raw eggs yet.
  5. Like Staci, I l liked being pregnant. I felt really good all 9 months, not a day of morning sickness, I had easy labors--all natural without epidurals/spinals, except Greg who was breech which required Csection--the longest, being 4 hours. Corny as it sounds, I felt so alive when I was pg; very sexy and pretty.
  6. I like colons--they are interesting. Actually I like all aspects of GI nursing and poop, barf, and blood don't bother me. Phlegm--that's another story.

I don't know too many "older" bloggers, so I tag Buddy, Sally, and Christian.

1 comment:

stace said...

you are quirky :).