Friday, March 20, 2009

Destination pending

Our final bid list was sent yesterday. Don't know how long we'll have wait to get the email notifying us where we'll go (M says maybe as early as next week). I'm pretty excited and a bit nervous. Our top 10--
1. Dusseldorf
2. Frankfurt
3. Paris
4. Paris
5. Istanbul
6. Jersualem
7. Jerusalem
8. TelAviv
9. Budapest
10. Sofia
I hope they don't have to dip below 10. It wasn't easy coming up with 20 workable posts, considering timing and the fact that all the posts in Mexico had to be disqualified (M born there=dual citizenship=no political immunity) and we have 3 perritos.
Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I vote Paris! We hope to visit you in Guatemala before you have to leave. When are you finished there?

stace said...

I think Paris would be really cool too, but I will take anywhere in Europe and hopefully I can come for an extended vacation!